Thursday, July 16, 2009

Finally...

15th June, was the day. A decision wanted to be made for long....I wonder if I would ever regret what I have done, but until today, a month has passed. I very much feel that I have made the right move. I don't really know what is right; neither what is wrong. Maybe there is no definite answer either, it's just how we choose the path of live, isn't it?

Now, I am on a very laid-back and untaxing mode. Not much stress on work, everything seems in control, or it's just a lacking feeling of ownership since I am leaving? Neither motivated nor demotivated, I just feel neutral but still trying to give the best in whatever tasks I am doing now. There is a mixture of feeling which I can't explain, yet am trying to accept things in life with equanimity and composure.

I can't see clearly what is exactly infront. I can't say that I am extremely happy about the new job. I can't guarantee that it may not be another stepping stone. Confused with some personal issues, I am back to the point where, I am not exactly sure of the direction of my life. On my plate, I am not as yet bound with incumbrance. So, what is the next level? Get a condo? Go into investment? Wonder where would I be in another 5, 10, 15 years?

Anyway, regardless what the future lies, I am still in my happy disposition, am I?? I am always cheerful and goofy, or should I say I always loook cheerful and goofy. The least I hope, I am not lying to myself that I am having a felicitous life.

No comments: