Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Life...

Last night, I went gathering with some old friends. One of them, who is in dillemma, parent is now half paralyzed due to stroke. Now, she is fighting against family issues, financial difficulties as well as acommodation issue. The next morning, I was telling this to my mum, she just informed me that one of my relative was hospitalized due to some health issues.

Come to think about it, life...is truly full of the unexpected. I should be grateful with what I have today, shouldn't I? One of the things I came to learn about lately is that, make the fullest of every part of life while you still can. I think I have widen my perspective towards many things...maybe, that would put myself in a better position. Some of the things I understand that I have to let go, for the better. Some of the things are meant to happen no matter what. It's life...and we are meant to take it whatever form, whatever shape, whatever dimension. I guess, that's what make our life colourful...

2 comments:

k said...

even though dunno much about what's happened... just wish u be happy always...

Peachy said...

haha, thanks, just learning about life...